Have you been searching for work and pay Bolt Car to drive in Ghana? Then this article is perfect for you.
Bolt is the second largest competitor to Uber and it has been operating in Ghana for several years. Since the inception of the Bolt business in Ghana, it has served as an avenue for most unemployed graduates and youths in the country.
Per my personal interactions with other fellow youths who are into the business, it’s very lucrative. However, those who get more value are those who work on Bolt work and pay basis. It even works best especially when you get a very flexible car owner.
In this article, we will explore what work and pay is, what requirements you need to meet in order to qualify, and also provide you with a list of Work and Pay Bolt Cars in Ghana.
We will also take you through what you need to know before applying to be a Bolt Work and Pay Driver.
What is Ghana’s work and pay?
“Work and pay” is terminology in Ghana where one party known as the car owner gives his car to another party known as the driver to work on high purchase. Both parties agree on the terms and conditions and then sign a contractual agreement.
What Is Work and Pay Bolt Cars
Work and Pay Bolt Cars are cars that are specifically bought with the intention to be given to a driver to be used for the Bolt business. Here, the driver becomes the owner of the car in the long run by making payments in installments on monthly or weekly basis over a period of time.
Requirements to Work and Pay Cars in Ghana
To start working as a Bolt work and pay driver, you will need to meet some specific requirements. These requirements are required by most companies before you can apply.
- Valid ID card issued by the Government of Ghana (Ghana Card or Passport)
- Valid driver’s license
- Correct Address, both Digital (Ghana Post address) and Physical Address
- Recent Passport-sized Photos (At minimum two)
- Initial deposit (mostly 10%).
List of Bolt Work and Pay Cars In Ghana.
Here is a list of some Ghanaian companies that offer Bolt Cars for work and pay.
Nimdy Motors imports used or new cars from the United States, Asia, and Canada. They import a variety of vehicles such as saloon cars and vans, sprinters and SUVs, trucks, and other vehicles for private and commercial purposes.
Bolt drivers can get work and a pay system from Nimdy Motors. This is an excellent opportunity for licensed drivers who need a car and want to make some money while driving the vehicle.
Contact Information of Nimdy Motors
- Telephone Number: 024 991 6585
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Physical Address: Taifa Junction, Accra, Ghana
- Facebook Page: nimdymotor
- Instagram Page: @nimdymotors
DC Motor is another company that specializes in work and pay cars. The work and pay system is ideal for anyone who wants to own a car. DC Motors requires that you make a minimum of 10% downpayment and then pay the remainder within a specified time.
Contact DC Motors
- Telephone Number: 0242666593 / 0500007358 / 0559046793
- Address: Aviation Hwy Spintex Rd Accra
Another dealer is EDDU Motors. They can help you buy a car for your Bolt business using the work and pay model. You just need to walk into their office and they will guide you through the entire process.
Contact Information of EDDU Motors
- Phone number: 057 544 7301
- Address: Accra-Cap Coast Rd., Kasoa
What to Know Before You Sign Up To Work And Pay System In Ghana
These are the things you should remember before signing up for the Bolt Work and Pay System Ghana.
Before signing any paperwork:
- Don’t rush to buy a car.
- You should ensure that the dealer or company you deal with is trustworthy.
- You should make sure that the vehicle is in top condition.
- You must finish paying for the car before you give it to anyone else.
- Before you sign, make sure you’ve read and understood all terms and conditions.
- If you are unsure or unable to understand something, ask questions.
This information serves its purpose, I think. List of Work and Pay Bolt Cars in Ghana.