Do you want to know how to download videos from Facebook so that you can watch them offline? Would you like to save your favorite videos before they disappear? You can find thousands of cool high-quality videos on Facebook that you can’t find in any other place. If you browse through it, you may have found that there are so many interesting videos that you would like to save to your computer or phone so you can watch them at a later date without the need for internet access.
I have to say that the question that springs to mind is, how can we do that since there is no built-in download button for saving the files? It’s true that Facebook doesn’t make it as easy as other popular platforms for video sharing to save videos to your computer or phone. However, that doesn’t mean you cannot download your favorite videos.
In this article, I will walk you through a step-by-step guide as well as the method to use in order to download a Facebook video directly to your computer or Android device without having to use any software or any online service. Are you ready? Let’s move.
How To Download Videos From Facebook On Computer
- Start by signing in to your Facebook account if you haven’t done so yet, then find the Facebook video that you would like to download.
- Right-click on the date/time stamp above the video post, then select “Copy link address” from the drop-down menu.
- In the next step, you should open your browser, open a new tab, and paste the copied video link into the address bar of your browser.
- Then change www or web at the beginning of the URL to mbasic and then press Enter on your keyboard to redirect it to the basic mobile version of Facebook.
- Once you are here, click on the video to open it in a new window.
- You can save it by right-clicking on it while it is playing.
- Finally, if you wish, you can give your video a name, then choose a destination where you wish to save it and click the Save button.
There you are!
How To Download Videos From Facebook On Android
- Kindly open the Facebook app and log into your account if you haven’t already done so.
- You need to find the Facebook video that you want to download, then tap the three-dot icon at the top right of the video post, and then click the copy link button.
- You need to open a browser (Google Chrome) and paste the copied video link into the address bar of the browser.
- Next, change www or m to mbasic as shown below, and then tap Go.
- If you are prompted to sign in to your Facebook account, please do so.
- You can now tab on the video to open it in a new window.
- Tap on the three-dot icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the video player or long-press on the video until you see the Download video option and tap on it to begin downloading the video.
- Click on Open at the bottom of the download to view the video or check the Downloads folder once the download is complete.
That’s all I have to say! All that you need to do in order to download and save a video from Facebook to your Android device without having to install any app is to follow these steps.
Read Also: How to Get Verified on TikTok