I strongly believe you have watched more than one video online in your lifetime and therefore there is no need to tell you video content accounts for more than 74% of online traffic. You already know that YouTube is the top online video content website with over 2 billion active logged-in users each month, and over billions of video views every present day.
YouTube keeps growing rapidly and has now become one of the leading money-making platforms for many as it provides an avenue for monetized video content to be uploaded. I hope you are ready to start earning as well so I will teach you everything you need to know in order to help you create a successful YouTube Chanel.
In as much as you are interested in making money on YouTube, you should keep in mind that the policies of YouTube prohibit uploads of certain forms of content as monetized videos on the platform. Typical examples of such prohibited videos include violent, war, sexually related content natural disasters and political conflicts.
Creating a YouTube channel could be easier than you think however to make enough revenue on YouTube, you need to have a large number of views for each content of the video you upload.
To create a YouTube account successfully you need the following;
- An active Google Account (Gmail)
- A stable internet connection
- A laptop or a phone of high speculation
How To Create A YouTube Channel For Free
Starting a YouTube Channel begins with either logging into your existing Google Account (Gmail Account) or creating a new one. In this tutorial, we assume you already have a Gmail account already. If you are completely new to Google and want to create a new account, kindly refer to this article on How To Create A Free Gmail Account From Scratch. Follow the step-by-step guide below to create your YouTube Account for free.
Step 1: Sign In To Your Existing Gmail Account
Sign into your existing Gmail account, or create a new, dedicated account specifically for your YouTube business account.
2. This will redirect you to the youtube site asking you to log in or sign in
3. Choose a Gmail account you would want to use in signing in
4. Select the Gmail Account you want to type your password
5. Press Next when you are done and you are logged into your account, click on your profile icon as shown below
7. A pop up menu will appear, Click on Create A channel
8. This section has two options; choose the option you would want, in this context I have chosen to use the first option tha is to use the name on my google account. If you choose to use a cutom name you can click on the second option and type the brand name you would want to use.
9. Your Channel is successfully created; upload a profile picture and your account is ready to be used ;