It is very possible for everyone to add pictures to Google Reviews these days. We all know Google to be a major search engine. Besides, it also allows both small and big firms to create a listing in their online business directory. This enables them to accept reviews from customers whilst showcasing their level of trust to the entire world. A Google review is a local review similar to the reviews we always do on other business directories or Google Play Store. It’s an evaluation of a business that’s shared with the public domain.
You are free to share your experience about a particular business, either good or bad on Google Reviews. That is not all. Aside from the reviews, you can also add ratings, pictures, videos, etc. to show your overall satisfaction with the service provided by a particular firm. Read Also: How To Easily Download Videos From Youtube For Free
With my experience over the years as a Google Local Guide, I get the opportunity to easily share my experiences by writing genuine google reviews, sharing pictures, answering questions, adding or editing places, and more. As a Local Guide, I don’t get paid nor earn money for my contributions, per Google’s program rules. However, I feel much rewarded when I voluntarily contribute to Google Maps whilst helping others to discover and explore their world.
You can do the same even if you are not a local guide. In this tutorial, I am going to guide you through a step-by-step process on how to add pictures to Google Reviews.
How To Add Pictures To Google Reviews On A Computer For Free
1. Open Google Maps on your computer or PC using your preferred browser and search for the name of the business you are willing to write the review for.
2. In case you are unable to locate the business, it could be that your spellings are incorrect or the business isn’t listed on Google Map. Once you are able to locate the business you are searching for, all you need to do now is to write your Google Reviews.
3. In the left sidebar scroll down and click on “Write a review” as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Give a rating and write a review per your own experience. After you are done, click the camera icon below the text box. Kindly check the attached screenshot.
5. From the tabs at the top of the window, select where you’d like to upload your images. Once you’ve chosen all of your photos, click the blue “Select” button at the bottom-left corner.
6. Click the blue “Post” button at the bottom-right of the window to post your review.