Applications are opened for the Dalian University CSC Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 program. If your dream is to pursue either a Masters’ Degree or Ph.D. program in China, then this is the best opportunity for you. You are free to choose any Language medium for courses (English OR Chinese).
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese Citizens
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Course Duration: 2 years for Masters Degree, and 3 years for P.H.D
Country of Study: China
- Applicants are expected to be Non-Chinese citizens (All Nationality holders are Eligible.)
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
- Candidate at the time of application should not be a registered student in Chinese universities
- Applicants for Master’s Degree studies must have a Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral Degree must have a Master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40.
Below is a list of benefits that will be enjoyed by successful candidates:
- Health insurance
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Allowance for a Master’s Degree is 3000 RMB/month and for PhD is 3500 RMB/month
- Application Fee waiver
- Chinese Degree for International Students
You must have the following documents to be able to apply For The Scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
How To Apply For Dalian University CSC Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
- Applicants should fill out the online application form.
- The Agency Number of DUT is 10141.
- All the applicants must have Acceptance Letters from DUT Supervisors.
- You can also submit your application form and materials by email to the School.
- You can find more information and the application process here